DO YOU LIKE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND HAVE FUN AT WORK?
Then read this job posting!!
Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service – a fun, successful and growing company, has been a distributor of quality beverages in the Capital Region and surrounding areas; and has reliably serviced clients throughout the region for over 85 years.
This job requires that you be competitive, hardworking, and persistent. If you desire to grow with a highly regarded family owned company then this could be the place for you.
To optimize execution at the On-Premise account level and cost effectively distribute company products. Major objectives are to improve market share; distribution; account relationship; tap share; product back bar/tap position; attend promotional activation events; and optimize case sales per stop. As front line representative to On-Premise accounts, use personal relationships to develop a positive image of the Company.
· Educations and/or Experience: Bachelor’s Degree along with three years of selling experience; industry experience preferred.
· Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret data.
· Computer Skills: Excellent PC/Laptop skills required. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of database software; order processing systems; spreadsheet software and Work Processing software. Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
· Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: ability to attain and maintain a NYS Solicitor’s permit is required. Valid driver’s license.
· Other Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift 50 lbs. and/or move up to 250 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance and color vision.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. Travels to various client accounts; such as, bars, and restaurants.
Job Type: Full-time