Join the Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service Merchandising Team!!
Four day work week!! Work 4 ten hour shifts.
Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service, a fun, successful and growing company, has been a distributor of quality beverages in the Capital Region and surrounding counties for over 85 years. Saratoga Eagle recognizes the value of all of our stakeholders. The company provides the necessary tools and training for success!
Please indicate the area/territory you are applying for.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Greets store owner or manager to review specific instructions.
- Display merchandise that meet customer’s needs, and emphasizes selling points of article such as quality.
- Based on instruction from the salesman, places new merchandise on display.
- Organizes customer’s back room.
- Repackages any damaged packages and replace on shelf or cooler for customer.
- Monitors and updates shelf tags.
- Takes inventory of stock and reports low volumes and out of stock situations.
- Assists with resets as needed.
- Maintain current and themed P.O.S. to ensure maximum account coverage.
- Adheres to all standards in sales manual (rotation etc).
- Checks voicemail 3 to 4 times daily/communicates with drivers and salesmen on a regular basis.
Requires weekend work!
If you like to do physical work and interact with customers you should apply for this job.
Saratoga Eagle offers a competitive comp and an auto allowance, fuel allowance, cell phone allowance and uniforms.
We are a proud EOE!
Job Type: Full-time