Do you have previous experience in Facility Maintenance?
Join the Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service Facility Maintenance Team!!
Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service, a fun, successful and growing company, has been a distributor of quality beverages in the Capital Region and surrounding counties for over 85 years.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of locksmith duties; install, repair, and replace locks on doors.
- Paint, remodel, and refurbish areas as needed.
- Inspect buildings, electrical systems, grounds, and equipment to ensure safe, well-maintained conditions, identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Complete maintenance work as assigned and in a timely manner.
- Perform minor troubleshooting and repairs; replace light bulbs, ballasts and fuses.
- Assist with preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on HVAC system, changing filters, blower motors, and bearings.
- Identify and perform basic service and repair on plumbing fixtures; open clogged lines and drains.
- Identify and assist with carpentry and repair work.
- Identify and assist with electrical and repair work.
- Inspect, service and maintain operational functionality of automatic speed doors.
- Assist in the maintenance of the company owned equipment.
- Assist with snow removal
- Perform janitorial duties as need. Like trash removal, restocking/cleaning restrooms, sweeping/moping/vacuuming, cleaning/disinfecting tables and counters, cleaning entryway, cleaning/polishing/floors, cleaning/disinfecting community surfaces (hand rails, water fountains, vending machines, etc.)
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Assist with moving loading, unloading and storing supplies, furniture and equipment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Responds to necessary situations on-call basis when assigned.
- Adjustment of hours and/or weekend work may be required and/or occasional overtime.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of proper safety techniques and procedures while using chemicals, power tools, hand tools and equipment;
- Knowledge of proper lifting techniques
- Ability to operate equipment and tools
- Ability to perform basic welding
- Ability to use required tools and equipment skillfully and safely
- Understanding of building codes.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and standard safety practices and Safety Data Sheets
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to perform work independently.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be flexible with schedule adjustments as they come up.
- Experience using electrical repair tools and equipment.
- Willing to work inside and outside (all seasons).
- Be able to work independently.
- Electrical/HVAC experience preferred, but not required.
Saratoga Eagle offers a competitive comp and benefits package!
We are a proud EOE!