Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service is a successful and growing beverage distributor servicing our customers for over 85 years. We are a family owned business and we are searching for the right candidate to join our Sales Team!!
Territory will cover Horseheads, NY and surrounding towns.
Work 4 10 hour days. Two week days and two weekend days. Early start times.
Auto allowance, fuel allowance and cell phone allowance.
Essential Functions (must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodation):
– Excellent Customer Service Skills
– Call on assigned accounts according to schedule as assigned by the Service Manager.
– Rotate product
– Stock shelves
– Greets store owner or manager to review specific instructions
– Repackages any damaged packages and replace on shelf or cooler for customers
– Takes inventory of stock and reports low volumes and out of stock situations
– Assist the salesman with building displays
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift 50 lbs. and/or move up to 250 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance and color vision.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. Travels to various client accounts; such as, convenient stores, grocery stores, bars, and restaurants.
Job Type: Full-time