Join the Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service Merchandising Team!!
Four day work week!! Work 4 ten hour shifts.
Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service, a fun, successful and growing company, has been a distributor of quality beverages in the Capital Region and surrounding counties for over 85 years.
Our dedicated stakeholders are the key to our success!
The Merchandiser stocks shelves and rotates inventory according to company requirements. May organize backroom and inventory. Drives revenue by ensuring fresh, quality SESS products are in retail accounts.
Territory will cover Cortland and surrounding areas. Three Week Days and One Weekend Day.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Greets store owner or manager to review specific instructions.
- Display merchandise that meet customer’s needs, and emphasizes selling points of article such as quality.
- Based on instruction from the salesman, places new merchandise on display.
- Organizes customer’s back room.
- Repackages any damaged packages and replace on shelf or cooler for customer.
- Monitors and updates shelf tags.
- Takes inventory of stock and reports low volumes and out of stock situations.
- Assists with resets as needed.
- Maintain current and themed P.O.S. to ensure maximum account coverage.
- Adheres to all standards in sales manual (rotation etc).
- Checks voicemail 3 to 4 times daily/communicates with drivers and salesmen on a regular basis.
Requires an early start time, four 10 hour days; includes weekend work.
If you like to do physical work and interact with customers you should apply for this job.
Saratoga Eagle offers a competitive comp, benefits and an auto allowance, fuel allowance, cell phone allowance and uniforms.
We are a proud EOE!
- Multiple locations
Job Type: Full-time